Wednesday 15 July 2009

take a deep breath...just calm


I felt quite dissapoint lately. Despite that having too much more working problem depressed me at all, I'm just doing nothing, wasting my time thinking of other's problems.

Hmm.

I thougt for the time being, I am not so cool to accept the fact that I'm doing nothing, instead the stupidity act, and at last I realised that I've become an idiocy. Whoaaa....how much time I've wasted into keje bodoh like this.

Why should I always feel this kind of bloodisfull sad. Is it me who not 'doa cukup2'. Is it my fault when I say to myself, 'diam2 je sudahlah...takyah kecoh2'...because thinking of not blaming others for their mistakes that hurt me at all. I thought that's 'dah cukup baik', but the truth is people are not take it as a part of my responsibilities acts. I'm not a selfish leader I think. I've done all my best for my anak2 buah. But they are still like that.

Whoaaaa...need brainwash...I need someone tu hug me, and whispering some spirit to my ears(is it really??huh..)