Friday 15 January 2010

about a house and the baby's room


I was totally blur since the renting-a-house outside your country isn't an easy work as it brings along a quite hectic and bizzaire feeling. Can you imagine? I never totally rent an oversea house by myself. When I was in UK the previous several years, I was firstly settled down at the campus hostel before finally decided to rent a room. Everything about the home-renting matter was managed by the leader of the tenants.I only used to be a room tenant, so I did expected just the small jobs to do. Then moving to Dubai, every single thing about the accomodation has been solved by the company. And now, I have to manage everything on my own? Oh....It was just a big deal indeed. But alhamdulillah, everything has done. And now waiting to move in around this time(Westminster wait for me). And the biggest matter, I'm now expecting a newly born baby in several months to go and his father to live at Westminster together after quite a long time of long distance separation (ayah sahaja, baby still with me.AbuHannaan jangan kecik hati ok). Now it's done about renting a house. It is the time for Eric Leong (read:HomeDecor) haha...do you know Eric Leong? The guy with glasses and a shiny head.The guy that has a wonderful taste of home decoration.Apakah maknanya bercerita tentang Eric Leong ini?Tiada makna. Back to the main intention. I want a quite fully equipped and baby furnished room for Ilham Hannaan but still she(guess what?I'm expecting a girl :p) has to sleep with ummi and ayah (oh, she will be too young to sleep alone in her room, please don't be too cruel to the baby).

Gambar di atas sekadar hiasan. But a big thanks for Ati and Ika for helping me in surveying the house and for all the support.

(",)