Saturday 16 January 2010

Announcement for the next theme

I always wonder how am I going to decorate my own house. But it was about several years ago, when I was too small (not too smal actually). It was a quite pathetic for me when trying to decorate your mum's house that you can't mention your taste on the theme. Now that I have my own house which I can contribute my own ideas on home decoration and decide my own interior home decorating theme. I would like to choose country english style for my eyes have been bored of everyday view for the modern contemporary theme of my double storey apartment at Dubai. Really I think the new double storey townhouse at Westminster suited for the theme country english, unlike the apartment at Dubai. At first I wanted to try the country english style on the apartment, but cancelled it after my first side of the apartment. I wonder how it looks like if I force the apartment to be in country english style, it probably looks like "koboi bawak pistol, pakai songkok from the movie Ali Setan" maybe. Haha...How funny it might be. The apartment might looks like "exclusif Miami beach bay" outside but "Texas-cowboy-farm with sheepy and sheep-guard-dog" inside. The interior home decoration should obey the house type. Apartment isn't suit to the theme country english. By the way for confirming the house I'm going to settle down next would be a double storey town house, I hereby announce the next theme will be in country english style.

Get ready the white and pink (as they are the main colours towards this theme). Selamat bekerjasama denganUmmuHannaan and supervise by Ilham Hannaan (nak jugak dia).

pathetic kan entry ini. (",)nak decorate rumah pun nak buat announcement.