Wednesday 10 March 2010

He is here and I'm so excited about that


He is MAHER ZAIN. He is now here, at London. And I'm so excited about that. Hope I can personally see him but it is quite impossible. I want to pray that I will accidentally see him when he goes for his musical shoot "Insya Allah" this Friday. And may be I can make a time this March 21, at Radical Middle Way's Muslim Youth Festival at Hounslow Civic Centre. I really want to nearly see and listen to him. Seeing is believing. Really excitedly 'anxious' about it that makes me smile all day long even in my sleep. Abang, please take me to Hounslow this March 21. Please suggest a way so I can see him in a short distance where he stand up in front of me. Please.

A friend of mine from Azerbaijan suggest me to go to this festival. Hope so too.
And really hope to see MAHER ZAIN there.

click here for more info : Radical Middle Way's Muslim Youth Festival