Tuesday 9 March 2010

I got parkinson

Not that. It was just a small shivering activity. Might be due to salbutamol overdose last night. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a drug addict. It is a kind of drug that medicationally used to relief asthma attack in usually an inhaler (I choose free CFCs inhaler>save our ozone layer). I've go to a clinic at Westminster which then asked me to pay GBP45 (RM263.25) for a-not-so medical advice. The doctor (male) asked me again and again to open the niqab. And keep forcing me to open it until abang came into the threatment room, only then he stopped forcing me. What a not so clever medical practitioners he is. But I was successfully bear in mind, "don't do it whenever they ask you to do something related to your religion beliefs". So sad, when I hope for an effective medical advice, but got only a childish lesson from the doctor. He said "please ensure you use a free CFCs inhaler". Oh Mr Doc, I've been use that kinda thing for years. And finally it wasn't a salbutamol overdose that make me shivered, but it was the not so medical advice charge turned me to a parkinson young woman when I had to hand off the GBP45 to the clinic's staff. GBP45 = a week of kitchen thingy matter. Again, I'm a wife that keep finishing the husband's money.

an old pic that took my eyes on it