Tuesday 9 March 2010

Our mother tongue

Some old friends said "kak Farahdina tak cakap melayu dah sekarang". Ya Allah. Don't get me wrong. It's a routine now, talk in english, write in english. I'm at London. My friends come from all over the world. Abang's friends too. They read my blog. Mostly Malay can understand english, but few foreigner understand Bahasa Malaysia. My friend from India doesn't. So to others. They can't even they want, err maybe some of them want or interested to speak in Bahasa Malaysia when they heard I talked to abang. But may be they were born not to learn Bahasa Malaysia. Not a good language learner. I know I know. I know people never want to read my blog when it is in english. I know people said I'm not patriotic. But trust me, I love my country. I'm Malaysian and proud of it. And proud of our mother tongue.

abang in front of London Bridge. Is there any ex MCKK and UTM know him?