Saturday 13 March 2010

New day of believing and confident


In few hours time, I have to go for origami class, will be teach by Ikhwan Najita, a guy from Japan- a classmate of mine. He is a muslim, a new converter. The class is held for charity purpose. To collect fund for earthquake victims in Haiti and Fiji. Students who interested in learning how to make origami can register for the class, with the fee of GBP10, and all the collection will be for those in need. I was the first from my class to register for the two days origami course. And followed by another 34 students only from my class. The whole collection just for yesterday are GBP 1750, means 175 students are interested in this charity program. Only for the class that will be handle by Ikhwan Najita. Another charity team members from another class that involve in this project might have collected more.

This will be a new day of believing, I never used to learn origami before, because I think I can't do it. But look at the three birds above. In just 15 minutes of demonstration yesterday, I managed to work on these three birds under Ikhwan Najita and team supervise. That such a new believing. If you believe you can do it, only then you can do it. Believe and confident.