Saturday 1 August 2009

kenduri-ken'dara'-ken'teruna'-what a silly expectation


It's now 1637 in Melaka-Malaysia. After having so much tired moment in doing general tasks in a contemporary modern-traditional Malay wedding, I'm now sitting in front of this wonderful and beloved laptop, writing some voices from a deep heart of me(really...).

In the wonderful experience of me, I found out nowadays Malay wedding ceremony has become kenduri (of course)-kendara (always) and kenteruna (this is actually a new phrase).

I think it's good for teenage to be at the ceremony, giving a hand on helping the bride or bridegroom family, but the non excuse fault is about letting these young blood playing around nafsu to main2 sesama sendiri while finishing their work, washing dishes, collecting plates, or some else just duduk2. When a girl met a boy, when dara met teruna-you know tepuk tampar is perkara biasa. And what can be said is I'm vomitting out what I had eaten this morning, watching these terrible acts of these young muslimin and muslimah.
For me hoping to find a boyfriend or girlfriend in a kenduri kahwin is just a silly expectation. Please find it another way.
It's not I'm so good to talk like this. It's not me who as nice as an angel to judge these young muslimin and muslimah. But the fact is, if we can avoid the pergaulan bebas tanpa batasan, touching around non muhrim and of course take care of our dignity, why we should put it on the list of remeh temeh thing? This is not an easy, not remeh temeh. The feel of not giving attention on covering aurat, pergaulan bebas tanpa batasan girls and boys have to be pull out from our self, threw it out from our days. Because teenager is the pearl of Islam. Who else can be put of hope in bringing the truth-really truth-the nur of truth of Islam if not the young muslimin and muslimah.
Pelihara maruah, pelihara kehormatan. Tingkatkan keimanan, teguhkan ketaqwaan.