Tuesday 4 August 2009

of a terengganu girl...nothing interesting in here...

Nothing interesting to be written here. So please don't bother to read.

So today is Tuesday, I suppose to go back to Dubai. Instead I'm now doing some special time, on 'buat2 tak tau' about my trip to go back to UAE. Well, honestly I'm still in the mood of want to stay longer here. Despite, my future husband is coming back to Malaysia from Egypt today (sooo alasannnn....takde kaitan), so I think being in Malaysia longer is good enough for me. This early morning Ikram asked me, when I'm going back to Dubai. So I answered him with a glance of 'tak tau mende' smile. Because I really don't know when I should be back. Can I skip some work, or else taking the leave without pay for a week. But I'm so sure, a minute after I enter my office after the long leave, then I'll be faint in a 'timbunan' of the postponed tasks. So what actually the best for me. Currently Dubai is still in the too early in the morning mode, so I can't call there to confirm about when I should go back there. Yeah, extremely I don't want to be there anymore. But 3 months ago, I should say that. Now it's too late, and I have to move on my decision that I've made earlier. Right.

So about finding Asydad back.

It was a long time of 'facebook'ing until I found him there. I think the most last I saw Asydad in Tun Seri Lanang Library, several years ago. To find Asydad back, is just a way of desperately indeed (is it???)So Asydad in a well manner. If he still remember me. Hahaa..I think it's only me so feel about the time we were looking for Asydad behind the lab. Then else, so usya2 and being very shy. Is it a real fault for a women to talk like this?I think, obviously yes. Astaghfirullahal azim. Then I would like to stop. Asydad is just a part of an old story, not more than that. Ok my girl.

Then the lalala story of speaking in English. So for the time being, English is a part of me. I got it better. Beyond speaking in a 'pekat dialek Terengganu' and people couldn't understand, so rather to be in English. Because I can't change the Terengganu to sound more Melayu asli. Then people said, "berlagak betul minah ni, ckp Mat Salleh". I'm so sorry for being interupted or even disturbed with what I speak the most. I can't make it. It's not only me who feel very shy. I'm not ashamed of speaking in loghat Terengganu, but it's just about people can't understand what I'm talking about. But I'm sure this won't be a big problem. It just a picisan and remeh temeh. Isn't it?
I told you nothing interesting...just merepeking...