Saturday 14 November 2009

For working purposes ke?Berlagaknye aku...

I was walking at a mall in Syarjah, when I found a camera shop. I went inside and decided to buy something. So I bought a new camera. Just don't think it's an ordinary camera. Because now, I'm walking outside of my ordinary routine. And after bought it I really realised that I've made a big mistake by buying this Olympus E-P2 which cost me almost GBP850 (850x5.50=RM4675).I'm such a big waster!!!

My mistakes:

1. Sangat berlagak dan sangat membazir, when I bought this for nothing at first. It can be say for working purposes, but I'm not a photographer. Setakat nak ambil gambar site, pakai camera digital biasa pun boleh.

2. I mentioned it to myself as a gift for hubby (lepas keluar daripada kedai sebab nak sedapkan hati sendiri-sebab time tu dah terfikir buat apalah aku beli mende ni). But when I passed another camera shop, I remembered hubby wasn't interested with this one. He wants some else which branded Canon (if I'm not mistaken). This is second mistake I've done.Huuu...But still hubby can have this one, if he really want. If not so, I'm thinking of buying another for hubby. But what belongs to me, are belongs to hubby too. So he can permanently take this 'kamera berlagak' although if I buy him the new one according to his dream.

*I think buying something not on the accurate purpose is one of the professional matter of being a wife instead of cooking and house cleaning. :p