Thursday 5 November 2009

Salam from Abu Dhabi

Nothing much to be said. And also not in the mood of blogging. Actually I'm a kin of buzy updating Aku Asrar-Mu.But for sure Bukansyadid is still mine. Hmm, just a little bit rambling here. Now, working exhausting taking more part from me. Plus a little of life suffering. Plus a big gronula of waiting hubby to come here taking me from all this tiring moment. And I've to answer the most stupid question how to make my time in being a wife and also an engineer. Please another feemale engineer answer it up for me...Huhu...This would be such a bizarre state. Hoping for least to be save.

The 'cakap-cakap' is spreading widely all over the office...huhu...Oh mine. It is spreading with the more plusplus joke and awfull story of the one and only female engineer here, of course me. Who's getting married?Who's going to move to another branch because 'she' is getting married. It is SHE. Of course it's me!Haiyya...And the more ears hotter story, she is moving to the new branch in Egypt because her husband is an Azhari...Ish22...Orang arab pun kuat mengumpat rupenye!!!I heard this morning, someone said I don't look like an almost 23 years old woman. It must be younger than that. What a silly judgement. But it was just a joke. (Do I really look such that kind...huhu).Syeikh, can you see how I really look like behind this purdah??Huh...
And 1 more, actually the clock above isn't functioning well. It is not updated. The time was valid only for summer but not for this season.Sorry. It was me who make it really hard to change, and download the new clock. So please don't use that time ok.

Oklah. Pen off for today. I'm going home. Dah lama sebenarnya menanti nak balik ke Dubai ni. Hubby, I was waiting for you, but it seems that you are very busy right now. So please leave an offline message ok.